Please read this statement carefully before proceeding to access this site (“Site”). Your use of the Site indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
USE OF CONTENT
MOMGRIND provides a general license to use the content on this Site under the following terms and conditions:
1. Content is not to be modified in any way, except that images must be stripped to ensure copyright compliance with third party licenses.
2. The Site URL must appear prominently on each page displaying site content.
3. Internal links in the Site content must not be removed.
4. The format or branding of the headlines, text and other must not be modified.
5. Use of the Site’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. MOMGRIND is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED, MOMGRIND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. By accessing this website, you indicate that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
CORRESPONDING WITH MOMGRIND
Any correspondence with MOMGRIND, including any documentation or images, is considered property of MOMGRIND. MOMGRIND reserves the right to reproduce such correspondence, in whole or in part.
In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established:
* Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
* Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
* Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
* Do not post material that infringes copyright.
* Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
* MOMGRIND will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
*MOMGRIND reserves the right to refuse to publish any comment, with or without reason, at its sole discretion.
Please note that once you post a comment to this website, it becomes part of the public conversation. Our policy is that we will not remove a user’s comments unless we deem them to be in violation of our Terms of Service or legal rights. However, MOMGRIND reserves the right to remove any comment at its own discretion.
The MomGrind Site typically displays images as part of blog posts. The types of images include:
* Images licensed from photographic archive vendors
* Images supplied to our website or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
* Reader-submitted images, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our Site
* Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
* Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
* Thumbnail images of 150×150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
* Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself is the story
* Images used in a transformative manner, such as for commentary or parody
* Images so widely distributed that they are deemed to have become part of the news
If MOMGRIND receives notice that an image posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use of the image is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email to BloggerVered at gmail dot com with an attached and signed PDF) that sets forth the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion.
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
1. For each allegedly infringing image or piece of text that you wish to have removed from the site, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
2. Provide your email address so that we can contact you.
3. Provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing material:
* Proof of copyright in the image or text concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA,
OR, absent such registration,
* a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, AND
* Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.
We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright to the image in question.
4. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Sign the document and email it to:
BloggerVered at gmail dot com
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our site is infringing your copyrights.
We reserve the right to publish your letter on the Site.
MOMGRIND® is a blog Site. The Site publishes rumors, opinions and speculations, in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the site may contain errors or inaccuracies; MOMGRIND does not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of MOMGRIND.
Emails sent to this Site are considered our property. We will respect and protect anonymous sources, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
This Site contains links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, the Site does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to this Site.
MOMGRIND does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to this Site assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
MOMGRIND accepts cash or other forms of compensation for displaying advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliate links, paid reviews or other forms of product and service promotion. Since affiliate links are not marked as such, you should assume that any/all of the links on MOMGRIND are affiliate links, for which Site Owner receives a small commission from sales of certain items, at no additional cost to you.
MOMGRIND abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
At times, MOMGRIND is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even when we receive compensation for these posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products, and we always identify the post as a sponsored post.
Information, views and opinions on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; MOMGRIND does not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If you have any questions or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please send an email to BloggerVered at gmail dot com.